Thursday 16 September 2010

My Life

I am having one of those weeks, took Son 1 down to Leeds Uni yesterday, Son 2 goes on Saturday and Daughter goes on Monday to Newcastle Uni. I will have an empty house by Tuesday, just me and the dog. The mess is unbeleivable, even for me, as I am not the most house-proud of people. We have clothes, utensils, pots and pans, footballs, bags and boxes everywhere from the front lobby to the conservatory out the back. It will take me a week just to clear up after them. Then silence, no music, no X box, no guitar, no shouting (daughter!), no noisy TV. I can't decide if it's good or bad. I should have more time to myself, a tidier house, I can eat what I want, when I want, I'll be able to spend more time on my chocolate business, go down the allotment a bit more. (Have I started to convince myself yet?) I know they have to go but all of a sudden it's here and for the first time in my life I will be living alone, it's scary and sort of exciting. My kids are doing it at 18 and I'm doing it for the first time at the age of **!

1 comment:

  1. Very nice blog.

    WOW!! Thought my life was busy.

    Jacie
    (mlt3540)

    ReplyDelete